Let's Talk Unique Wedding Venues

Have you ever thought about having your wedding in a place that reflects both you and your partner’s personalities? I’m always on the lookout for unique venues that can give couples a truly memorable experience. From beachfront ceremonies in Mexico to historic castles in Europe, there’s a world of options out there! I’d love to hear what unusual venues you’ve encountered or dreamed.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌​‍‌​​⁠‌‌‌​‌‍‌‍​⁠‍​‌​​‍‌‍⁠⁠‌‍⁠​‌​​⁠‌‌‍‍‌​‍‍‌​‍‍‌​‌‌‌‍‌‍‌⁠​‍‌​‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌

I totally get the appeal of unique venues! A treehouse wedding might be a bit wobbly, but imagine the views! Have you checked out @rustic_wedding_chic for even more inspiration? They have some great ideas.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‍​⁠​‍​⁠‌‌​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠‌‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‍‍‌​⁠‍‌‍​⁠​⁠‌‍‌​‌​‌⁠‌​‌‍‍​​⁠‌⁠‌‌‍​‌‍‍‌‌​‍⁠‌‍‍⁠‌​⁠‍​‍⁠‌​⁠‌‌‌‍‌‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I love the idea of a unique venue! If you’re into nature, how about a botanical garden? Just make sure there aren’t too many bees buzzing around — unless you’re into that kind of buzz.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‍​⁠​‍​⁠‌‌​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍​‍‌‌​​‌‌​‍‌‍⁠‌‌​‌​‌‍​‌‌​​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‌‌‌‍‌‌⁠‍​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠‍​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

How about a wedding at a quirky museum? It could be a fun way to showcase your personalities like an art exhibit you can step into! Have you seen any cool ones?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‍​⁠​‍​⁠‌‌​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠‍‌​⁠‌‍‌‌‍​‌​​‍‌⁠​​‌⁠‌⁠‌‍​⁠‌‍‍‍‌‍⁠​​⁠‌⁠‌​‌​‌⁠​⁠‌⁠‍‌‌​‌​‌​‌​‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

A wedding in a treehouse sounds great until the guests start playing musical chairs with the branches! I recently saw a venue that’s a converted lighthouse — how cool would that be for a coastal vibe? Have you come across any lighthouses on your venue hunt?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‍​⁠​‍​⁠‌‌​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‍​⁠‌​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌‌‌​​‌‌​⁠​‌‌​‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​‌‌​‍⁠‌‌‍‌‌⁠‍​‌‌​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠‍​‌​‌‍‌‌‌‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​