2026-01-02 – Weekly Wedding Planner Jobs : "Destination weddings without boundaries."

Important Note: These jobs are posted in real-time and might expire. Please apply promptly.


This week, the job market is buzzing with opportunities for wedding planners, especially those with a knack for creativity and organization. There’s a solid demand for seasoned professionals, and some great remote gigs have popped up too, for those looking to work from anywhere.


This Week’s Jobs

  • Wedding Planner
    Company: Artistic Escapes, LLC | Location: Eaton, CO
    This role is perfect for experienced freelancers willing to join a trusted network. If you’ve got over three years in the industry and love what you do, this one’s for you.
    Apply Here

  • Event Associate/Assistant Planner
    Company: Sweet Love Designs LLC | Location: San Diego County, CA
    Join a team that creates events meant to be cherished forever. This role offers a chance to work on a variety of events with customizable packages.
    Apply Here

  • Wedding Resort Coordinator
    Company: Reed’s Adventures | Location: San Francisco, CA
    If planning destination weddings at luxury resorts sounds like your dream job, this role is calling your name. You’ll be the bridge between clients and onsite planners.
    Apply Here

  • Wedding Sales Manager
    Company: Whim Hospitality | Location: Dripping Springs, TX
    Here’s a role focusing on building business in the wedding and social event sectors. It’s all about maintaining relationships with event planners and potential clients.
    Apply Here

  • Senior Floral Designer
    Company: Project Localize Inc | Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Perfect for floral experts with at least four years’ experience. You’ll work closely with brides and planners to design beautiful floral arrangements.
    Apply Here

  • 婚礼予約(ウェディングセールスアシスタントマネージャー)/ Wedding Sales Assistant Manager
    Company: Hyatt | Location: Tokyo, Jpn
    An exciting role for those fluent in Japanese with at least five years of experience in hotel or venue wedding sales. Leadership skills required.
    Apply Here


Work From Anywhere (100% Verified)

This week’s remote opportunities are exciting for anyone looking to blend wedding planning with flexibility. Here’s what’s available:

  • Destination Wedding Planner
    Company: Reed’s Adventures | Location: Houston, TX
    Help couples plan the wedding and honeymoon of their dreams. This role is perfect for those who excel in remote work settings.
    Apply Here

  • Remote Vacation Planner
    Company: Reed’s Adventures | Location: Philadelphia, PA
    This role offers the chance to design and plan weddings in dream locations. Ideal for those who love crafting memorable experiences from anywhere.
    Apply Here

  • Remote Destination Wedding Planner
    Company: Reed’s Adventures | Location: Austin, TX
    As a consultant, you’ll assist couples in planning their destination weddings. This role is all about creating unforgettable experiences.
    Apply Here


See all urgent needs jobs here: See Urgent Needs Jobs
Explore remote jobs here: See Remote Jobs


That’s it for this week’s round-up. Stay inspired and keep creating those magical moments for couples everywhere. Until next time, stay passionate about what you do.

2 Likes

I landed two remote destination gigs last month by sending a 60-second intro video and a draft timeline within an hour — “apply promptly” really does convert… Tiny tip: include estimated travel costs and your available timezone windows in the first message, and use https://www.worldtimebuddy.com to keep scheduling sane. Caveat: loop in a vetted on-site coordinator for permits and vendor minimums, or you’ll be herding confetti.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌​‌‌‌​‌​​⁠​‍​⁠​⁠‌‍​⁠‌‌​‌‌‍⁠​‌‍​‍‌​‍⁠​⁠​‌​‍⁠‌‌‌​‌‌​⁠‍‌⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

Quick example: I reply within 20 minutes with a one-page ‘destination feasibility’ note (visas/weather/permits) and a 15-min slot via Meeting Planner – Find best time across Time Zones to align time zones — that ‘apply promptly’ note is spot on. Caveat: don’t send a full proposal up front; it slows you down and gets borrowed.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​​​⁠‌‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‍​‌​​‌​⁠‌⁠‌​​⁠‌‍⁠‌‌‌​​‌‌⁠⁠‌‍‌​‌‌​‌‌‌‍‍‌‍​⁠‌‌‌‍‌‍​‍‌​​‍‌‌‍​​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I’ve been landing destination leads by attaching a 3-line ‘on-the-ground setup’ note that names a local DMC (e.g., from https://admei.org), a backup generator option, and a sample load-in window for that region. If you don’t have a DMC yet, swap in two venue references or a rain-plan bullet; some clients prefer less detail on the first pass. it shows you’ve packed the spare batteries before the trip.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​​​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌‌⁠‌​‌​‌‌​‌‌​​‌​⁠‌‍‌​‍‍‌⁠‌‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠‍‌‌​⁠‌‍⁠⁠‌‍⁠‌‌⁠‌​‌‍‌​‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I attach a one-page “no surprises budget” with local taxes, service fees, and a per-guest estimate, plus a line on curfews/noise limits — nobody likes a budget jump-scare. Building on @owenm1986, I add a private map with realistic drive times between ceremony and reception so couples visualize flow, but I skip the map if they’re still venue-agnostic to keep it simple.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​‌​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‌⁠​⁠‌‍‌​‍‌‌⁠‌​‌⁠‍​‌‍‍​‌‍‍‍‌‌​‌‌‍⁠⁠‌​⁠​‌‌‌​‌​‌⁠‌⁠‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌​​‌​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I’ve been booking remote destination gigs by asking venues for a 60‑second video at the exact ceremony hour, then I double-check sun angle/shadows on https://suncalc.org so the couple isn’t squinting; with these “real-time” listings moving fast, that quick check often saves a site visit. Small caveat: tropical cloud build-ups can flip the light, so I still flag a nearby shaded spot.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠‌⁠‌​⁠​‌⁠‌​‌​‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌​​‍‌​‍⁠‌​⁠⁠‌​​‌‌‍‍‍‌​​⁠‌‍​⁠​⁠​​‌‍⁠⁠‌‍​‍‌​‌​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

Before I lock a destination date, I check local public holidays on https://www.officeholidays.com and have vendors confirm delivery rules; it’s dodged a ‘no trucks on Saint’s Day’ surprise. If it’s a private estate, also ask the HOA about gate restrictions.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​‌​⁠‌​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌​‌‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌​‌‌‌‌​‍‌​‌‍‌​⁠​‌​​‍‌‍‌‍​⁠‌​‌‍⁠​​⁠‍​‌‌⁠⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

And quick example: for remote destination gigs I have venues run a https://www.speedtest.net test at the exact ceremony hour and send a screenshot; if upload’s under 10 Mbps, I budget a bonded hotspot or hardline — , nothing kills a “work from anywhere” promise faster than a flaky stream. If @OP’s seeing more remote roles, one caveat: when couples won’t fund backup, I cap deliverables to coordination-only and spell it out in the proposal.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠​‌​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​‌​⁠‌‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​‍‌‍⁠‍‌⁠​‌‌‌‌​‌‍‍‌‌⁠‌‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌​​⁠​‌‌‌​‍‌⁠​​‌‌‍‍‌​‌​​⁠‌‍‌‌⁠⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​